The SEED provides access to a large number public organisms. For each of these organisms, we provide a number of services:
- The first page you will see is the General Information page, where you will find some statistical information about the organism. Notice that from the menu 'Organism' you will have access to multiple functions.
- The Genome Browser will allow both tabular and graphical browsing of the genome.
- You can access the Scenarios, which provide insight about the presence or absence of metabolic pathways.
- You can Compare Metabolic Reconstruction of the chosen organism to another, e.g. to examine the differences in metabolism to a close relative.
- Finally, you can Export our annotations in a format of your choice.